We host online and in person (in Modena, hosted by ConoscereLinux) meetups.
If possible, we try to be there in person (with the speaker either in person or remote). If strictly not possible (or just safer), we make everything remote. Here the three options (our clock is CET):
In person (both speaker and attendees in person):
- 8-9:30 PM: technical session (any format is possible: talk, round table, driven discussion, etc)
- 9:30-10:30 PM: pizza and networking (we have two trusted pizzeria in the surroundings).
Totally online (everyone remote):
- 7-8:30 PM: technical session (any format is possible: talk, round table, driven discussion, etc).
Partially online (the speaker is remote, the people can attend either in person – we will show the live streaming in a room – or remotely):
- 8-9:30 PM: technical session (any format is possible: talk, round table, driven discussion, etc).
- 9:30-10:30 PM: for those who attended in person, pizza and networking (we have two trusted pizzerie in the surroundings).
Usually, every second Thursday each month. You will find all the next available dates in the form. Please, select all those working for you (priority is from the earlier by default or please let us know if you have different needs by dropping some lines in the notes).
Speakers can choose the session format fitting best the meetup topic. Examples:
- technical session (classical frontal session)
- workshop (the speaker facilitates a practical session where people will put their hands on some code)
- moderated round-table (the speaker moderates an interactive session to debate about a specific topic by asking questions to the audience)
- live coding (a structured “no-slides” talk)
First one, first served
As soon as we receive a proposal for a certain date, we just book that date.
Submit your proposal here (for any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch):