We host online meetups with the following structure:
- 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM [GMT+1]: technical session (any format is possible: talk, round table, driven discussion, etc).
If the speaker needs more time, the session starts at 6 PM.
- from 7:30 PM: follow-up and networking on Remo
Usually, every second Thursday each month. For your convenience, you will find the next free spots in the form below. Please, select all those working for you and drop a note about your priority, if any. Also, consider that we are flexible and can schedule the meetup on a different day, depending on your needs. Just drop a note about this.
The session should take 1 hour. In extraordinary circumstances, we can give 30 minutes more (mark the corresponding checkbox) but the session will start at 6 PM instead of 6:30 PM. You choose the format, such as:
- technical session (classical frontal session)
- workshop (the speaker facilitates a practical session where people will put their hands on some code)
- moderated round-table (the speaker moderates an interactive session to debate about a specific topic by asking questions to the audience)
- live coding (a structured “no-slides” talk)
First one, first served
As soon as we receive a proposal for a certain date, we will book that date.
Submit your proposal here (for any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch):