- Questo evento è passato.
Meetup ONLINE – SObjectizer
17 marzo @ 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
SObjectizer: a C++ tool for Concurrent Programming with Actors, Pub/Sub and CSP-channels
A new C++ online meetup!
Welcome – Marco Arena
SObjectizer: a C++ tool for Concurrent Programming with Actors, Pub/Sub and CSP-channels – Nicolai Grodzitski
SObjectizer is a mature and stable project that isn’t particularly famous among the wide audience. It simplifies the development of sophisticated multi-threaded applications in C++ allowing developers to use such models as Actors, Publish-Subscribe and CSP-channels. In this talk, we’ll speak about SObjectizer’s origins, its capabilities, and specific characteristics.
Networking on Remo!
How this works:
- Register for this event on Remo (link above)
- enter the venue from 6 PM (you’ll get a reminder) and chat with others
- the session will start at 6:30 PM and the room will automatically turn into a “virtual auditorium”
- at 7:30 PM we get back to virtual tables (automatically!)
- stay with us for some networking!